• Archived MCCPTA News •
- Reflection Forms have changed.
» Memo to States
» Student Entry Form
» Letter to Students
- Alternative to High School Plus Project Team.
- 2008 Maryland Student Records System Manual. Click here.
- Working Effectively with Diverse Families - PTA.
» MSDE Presentation (2.5 MB)
» 2008 Maryland Report Card
- Template for OMDR system.
- Maryland PTA position on High School Assessments.
» Click here to read.
- PTA and the Interagency Coordinating Board.
» Memo to PTA Presidents
» Your PTA and the ICB
» ICB guidelines for PTA use
- 3 PowerPoint documents added to Gifted Child Committee webpage. » Click here
- Course-Related Fees Items.
» Click here
- MCCPTA Leadership for 2009-2010. List of people elected at the April 28, 2009 Delegates Assembly for the 2009-2010 school year for MCCPTA, and to be installed into office at the Principals and Presidents dinner on May 27, 2009.
- Visit from Maryland's Comptroller, Peter Franchot.
» MCCPTA Press Release
- MCCPTA Parent Involvement Survey.
» Results of survey
- Slide Presentations from BOE Special Populations Committee Meeting - March 31, 2009
» Identity Needs Assessment Survey-Short Version
» Findings from Title I ESOL abbreviated version
- Election Tip Sheet from Maryland PTA.
- Quick Tips about PTA Nominating Committees from Maryland PTA.
- MCPS Presentation on Course-related Fees, January 9, 2009
- Cluster Coordinator’s Guide To Understanding the 2010 CIP, November 2008
- Visitor Management Meeting.
» Summary, MCCPTA Meeting with MCPS Department of Safety and Security Leaders, December 5, 2008
» Webpage for MCCPTA Safety Committee
- The 2007 Maryland Adolescent Survey (MAS) was officially released on October 30, 2008.
» MSDE Student Surveys website
» Users/Non-Users Results
» 2007 MAS-Montgomery County
» Montgomery County-% of Students Reporting Substance Use by Grade Level and Time Period
- Montgomery County CyberSafety Initiative.
» Slide Presentation
» Fact Sheet
» Parent Resource Sheet
» MCPS CyberSafety Website
- High School Fees.
NOTE - The files below are each around 16MB in size and may take a few minutes to download.
• High School Fees - Part 1
• High School Fees - Part 2
• High School Fees - Part 3
- Middle School Fees.
NOTE - The files below are between 5MB to 7MB in size and may take a few minutes to download.
• Middle School Fees - Part 1
• Middle School Fees - Part 2
• Middle School Fees - Part 3
- Ineligibility Data for School Year 2008.
» Data for High Schools
» Data for Middle Schools
» Data for RICA
- Disbursement Form for MCCPTA related expenses. » Click here
- Bridge Plan Eligibility. » Memo from Superintendent Jerry Weast to BOE.
- Student Curricular Fees. » Memo from MCPS to all principals.
- Commencement Locations for June 2009. » Memo from MCPS to high school principals
- PTA and PTSA Elections. » Some reminders for successful elections
- MCCPTA, Educational Programs, Inc. (MCCPTA-EPI) announces the return of the Hands On Science program in the Spring of 2008. » Letter to PTA presidents
- MCPS Actual Enrollment - past 9 years by cluster 98-99 to 07-08 based on September 30 data.
» Click here for data
- Maryland Free Summer Meals Program for Children and Teens.
» Poster with information
» Tear off
» Website: http://mdsummermeals.org
- Modifications to CUPF/ICB “room reservation” procedure for 2007-2008 school year.
» Click here for memo from FLES office.
- Administration of PSAT to Grade 11 Students. » Memo from MCPS
- Inside the Schools - "What's happening in your school?...This academic year, the Montgomery Extra wants to give readers an up-close view of what's going on through a new column, Inside the Schools..."
Click here for more information.